monte rear bumper

97monte

Had someone back into the monte, it wasnt that bad but i wanted to pull the rear cover to fix it and make it nice again, but being in lovely new england the mounting strips on the cover are all rotted away, so i figured id just order new ones, boy was i wrong there. what a PIA it is to find those reinforcements, i went to order all the parts i needed from parts.com, after placing the order i got an email a few days later stating all the parts i had ordered where discontinued, does anyone know where i might be able to get some? I have found some bumper cover assemblys in junk yards around my area but they are in no better shape than parts i pulled off.

yes it has the one stud in the truck at the rear most part of it on mine, and then a bolt through the quarter accessed from the truck, and then the bolt at the front most of the rear cover accessed through the wheel well, thats what i figured i would have to do but, my time is much more important if i could have just bought one it would have been easier......