NEW? OLD! Just could not remember my Account INFO! ;-)

Identity_Crisis

Well I am not a NEW member but a returning OLD member. That can not for the life of him remember any of his login info. grrrrrr

I still have my 1996 Pontiac GTP/GXP

WinterGTP01.jpg

Which has finally after two years completed its engine transformation from this

HPIM2392.jpg

removal04.gif

Through this

wiringharness01.jpg

engineincradle01.gif

To eventually this

19360_323864660929_601115929_5207662_441209_n.jpg

I also have my 2009 Pontiac G8 GT

67228_10150287910155018_560660017_14894218_6238299_n.jpg

AzraelG8GT07.jpg

40168_457762945929_601115929_6756241_3814140_n.jpg

And in the new year I hope to be working on my 1986 Pontiac Fiero and 2008 Pontiac G6 GT.

Good to be back. Hope to get some more information on doing a few more upgrades to my 96GXP. IE; Brakes, Suspension and a few other odds and ends.

Nice to see you here. I was looking at your header install a long time ago when I was trying to figure out how to get them in my car. Bob ended up beating in my firewall and installing some heat shielding to get the headers to fit, as well as tilting the engine back a couple of degrees. Aren't those pacesetters? I've heard those require quite a bit of work to fit in a 1st gen.

I remember you... FWIW I checked your old screen name Its the same as what it is now but a space between identity and crisis not an underscore. I can reset the password to that account for you if you want.

I wondered where you went. Did you have another tour?That GXP makes my pants fit funny...
Yes I am away as we speak. Just loving the life here in the GHAN. LOL@extremerevolution, I ended up cutting into the firewall then making a new tunnel and welding it all up. If I can find the pics I will post them here for ya.As for the pacesetters I had heard lots of negatives about them from other people, but my seller assured me that those issues were resolved and sure enough, I have not had any problems with them at all. Other then my car not being a direct fit for them, they are a great set of headers. I was actually thinking of a set for my G8 GT.@white, thanks for the offer, but I will consider this a fresh start and just go from here. thanks again.@everyone, thanks for the welcome back. I still love my old school GP. In the near future I plan to do; an Alternator Upgrade, Mufflers, Suspension&Brakes, and some general maintanence. But I am looking forward to building my custom headlights. Edited by Identity_Crisis

Welcome back!! nice l67 swap on the pre_gen!!

I am on my phone and all the pics arent comin through so i can't see this GXP everyone is talking about. What year? Do you have any mods done to it? What do you think of the ls4? Are you on any of the ls4 forums? I had an '05 that i traded in back in April.

I love that first picture!!! I love those days when the snow sticks to everything! For as much as I hate winter it sure is pretty! Plus the car looks so clean and white against the snow, it looks great!!!:thumbsup:

@jeremy: I think there is some confusion. I rebadged my 96GTP as a GXP since there was the prototypes for 96 with the 3800L67 engine that was named the GXP.I also own an 09 Pontiac G8 GT that I have swapped the G8 GXP body parts onto it. I dont own an LS4 GXP GP.