Cougnut

Yo!  Just picked up this Z34, 1991 with 98k miles. Sadly it's A/T, but it works out since it doesn't have any cup holders.  (So many damn factory extra options thrown on the car, but NO CUPHOLDERS!?) It's bone stock as of now.<BR><BR>

<P>20110527194717.jpg</P>

<P><BR> </P>

<P>20110527194741.jpg</P>

<P><BR> </P>

<P>20110527194800.jpg</P>

<P> </P>

lol at the cupholders. We bought this flimsy little thing for our 93 that tucked into the window on the inside and could hold a can. I think it only ejected a can of pop one time...

Welcome to the board. That Lumina looks to be in pretty good condition. If I were you, I'd be removing that old tint and re-tinting asap. Is that an old pac man arcade game in the garage in the background?:dance:

Welcome to the board. That Lumina looks to be in pretty good condition. If I were you, I'd be removing that old tint and re-tinting asap. Is that an old pac man arcade game in the garage in the background?:dance:

We got rid of the Mrs pacman machine. That's a Popeye game. Working on removing the tint, and applying some in a few weeks. I'd rather have it mechanically sound instead of looking nice.

We got rid of the Mrs pacman machine. That's a Popeye game. Working on removing the tint, and applying some in a few weeks. I'd rather have it mechanically sound instead of looking nice.
With that engine, if you have a mechanic who will touch it, that engine will cause big bills when something goes wrong. Love the engine myself, but it's not exactly the cheapest thing to keep running. parts tend to be cheap. It's the labor that kills you.

<--- speaking from experience