FROM CALIFORNIA.

Decatur 31

:)Hello. I am from the Central Valley of California. Bakersfield to be exact. (yes we have runnning water, and electric lights.) I have a 95 Cutlass I have had since she was almost a pup. Got her in 1998.When I bought a new Saturn in 08 I decided not to give up the Cutlass because they wouldn't have given me anything for it anyway. I now want to dress her up. Lower it an inch or so, paint and interior. I got on another form and got alittle help. Anyway I wanted to know if anyone has purchased and used the Transverse Monoleaf spring from Birchmonut spring out of Canada, to lower the rear. Thanks for any help everyone.

Welcome to the board!

Anyway I wanted to know if anyone has purchased and used the Transverse Monoleaf spring from Birchmonut spring out of Canada, to lower the rear. Thanks for any help everyone.

There are several members here with the birchmount in their cars. There are pictures of two Turbo Grand Prix's in this recent thread that have birchmount springs in the rear: http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/49899-1989-TGP