check out this dyno pull

Garrett Powered

DSCN0141-1-1.jpg

th_DSCN0139.jpg

I forgot my datalogger so I need to go back and get 3 more tries again. its only $75 for me to do 3 runs, so I want to try it with more than just stock boost levels. I will be able to get the 3 files from today and the 3 saved from back when I dyno'd my original black TGP a few years ago since he still had those saved in the hard drive. and I found out I can get the software he has to view the files on my laptop for free so I will download that and all 6 dyno run files to compare. Its on WinPEP 7 and I guess you can overlap different pulls to compare different cars. he made it so we could compare my red tgp with the black one for a few seconds today and I am sure I will soon be able to do that for myself and print up a copy.

I am kind of pissed at myself for leaving my datalog cable in the 88 though. I wanted to see what kind of boost the MAP actually saw during the run and also other important data I wanted to view. the good thing is at this shop you can get in and dyno pretty quick and easy for cheap. It always blows me away when I get immediate service and parts they stock like my walbro fuel pump I bought there and didn't even have to pay shipping and wait for it.

thanks Robert. I just downloaded winPEP 7 for free to my little 10 " screen laptop and was checking it out. tomorrow I will have to take my USB memory chip down there to retrieve my 6 dyno pulls at Garage 808. anyone will be welcome to view them and compare/ overlap run files if I can somehow post links to the files on here. shouldn't be too hard to find a host site. w-body garage? maybe. anyone know? :shrug:

but for now if you click on my garage link below you can view the dyno sheet pic I got and see its uncorrected. so that should be at the wheel HP and torque. so like 250 something crank HP.

68. something degrees F if I am reading the sheet right, looks like the printer typoed over it somehow.

wasn't too hot in there and we had fans going on it in the shop.

datalogging after I left I was able to hit 11 psi though, so I would assume I got that much during that dyno pull