Getting Rid of my Mustang for Olds

NORBI

Hey

As most of you know that last year i bought a brand new 02 Mustang GT and at this moment my car has 19k miles and been back in the dealer 5 times and i have to already change my brakes on it. Well to make a long story short i am getting another Oldsmobile as an addition to my 88 Cutty and its going to be a 2001+ Oldsmobile Aurora 4.0. I have been looking all over for it now and all they have are the v6s but i want only a V8, so soon i will have 2 Oldsmobiles again on my driveway or maybe 3 or 4 since my girlfriend is looking to trade in her 2000 Cavalier for a 2000+ Alero V6 and her brother will probably get rid of his 92 CS International and get a 98+ Intrigue, i got to say that i brainwashed them for good to get Olds.

Right on! Gotta say I love the Oldsmobiles, and it's just too bad they are getting rid of such a great car. All of my cars have been oldsmobiles, until I bought my GP. Good move with the V8. Let us know how it moves when you get it.

NORBI where the hell have you been? We need to talk, thinking of a NJ get together with ismellrealbad and we want to try that yard by you. Also how is the condition of that '92 International? Is it a coupe??

Well i am back for good now , i know i have been missing for some time but you know how it is work home work home, before i was unemployed for whole 12 months with pay so i had more time but NJ get together sounds good. The 92 International is fully loaded with leather, HUD, power sunroof, 3.4 DOHC, in green color with black interior. Car is in a fair shape and has scratches and trans slips a little but overall i think is OK with i believe 107k miles on it.

Good to talk to you again

and talk to you later.