Passenger Side Mirror information for '94 Cutty Convert?

M U Tiger

Does anyone have access to a Hollander Exchange Manual or happen to know whether a passenger side mirror for a '94 Cutty convertible also fits a Grand Prix? A fellow poster has one for a Grand Prix (according to Rock Auto) and I need one for our Cutty. Is it the same mirror for both cars?

Or, if that won't fit, how about the passenger side mirror for a '94 Cutlass Supreme coupe: is it the same one used in the convertible? Several internet sellers show the mirror available that "fit" the '94 sedan and the '94 coupe, but none show the convertible.

Ours was broken today and we need to replace it. I've attached a photo of the drivers' side mirror FYI.

Any help will be appreciated.

Jim

Webster Groves, MO

post-5350-14368906066_thumb.jpg

Cutlass Supreme is Cutlass specific. 88-96 will work. Coupes and convertibles are the same, possibly sedans.

The trim piece that the mirror bolts to would have to be changed to a GP one to run a GP mirror.

But the mirrors are different in shape on GP's , Lumina's and Regals.

I've got a good passenger power mirror off of my 94 Cutlass Supreme SL coupe parts car that will be an exact original equipment replacement for your convertible if you are interested.

$50 including shipping with tracking number from Canada.

Crazy K,

Thanks for the advice. The current one (appears to be OEM) is plastic and it broke cleanly where the body of the mirror attaches to the side door. Are some of the Cutty side mirror bodies metal?

Jim

Webster Groves, MO

post-5350-143689060741_thumb.jpg

Crazy K,

Thanks for the advice. The current one (appears to be OEM) is plastic and it broke cleanly where the body of the mirror attaches to the side door. Are some of the Cutty side mirror bodies metal?

Jim

Webster Groves, MO

Yes. It seems that sometime during the 92 model year every W body line went from having the metal mirror to plastic mirror.

I have one car that needed a door replaced because the door skin was peeled when the mirror was hit. I have replaced the metal mirrors on any car I own with plastic ones.