wiring questions

AL

So one of my next mods for my car is in the making... I need to run approximately 20 amps to the rear seats... My question is how... I am thinking of running a wire through the fuse box and give it its own fuse... But if I do that... Where would I get power from? I want this to look as factory as possible... The power wire will be run to my center concole along with the dimmer wire and night illumination lights... I only need power when the key is turned to on or when I use my remote start... I don't want to reveal what it is that I am doing yet

I suppose it would be too much to ask your power seat drop to run both front seats + heaters + backseat accessory.

perhaps find out where power drop for power seat runs from, see what gauge of wire gets it back to the distribution area, and run a second one from there.

The power seat is a 15 amp circuit... And that will run both heated front seats and the power seat at the same time... But I am going to have a power passenger seat before long and was going to run that off of the drivers seat... But if the 15 amp circuit can run both heated seats and a power seat motor... I may not need 20 amps... But I still think it would be best to run it on a separate circuit