Rear seats from a non-convertible?

DavidHowell3633

I am not as familiar with what fits and various configurations as some of you. I have a 94 3100 convertible. Front leather buckets and rear one piece. I've found a 94 3400 2-Door in a junk yard with pristine seats. My fronts are as flat as a park bench. So, I definitely want the front seats. The 3400 rear seat has an arm rest that can be pulled down from the back that divides the two positions. But, I did not see thru to the trunk. Can you tell me from what little I've told you if these rears will fit in the convertible? If not, what more should I pay attention to in the 3400 next time- assuming they're still there? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Kaptnjack - Hey! Merry Christmas. Don't lose your CS in the snow. David

hey stranger...I hope I find you well.

been a crazy year...only put about 200 miles on my baby this year...she's been a garage ornament for the most part.

she'll never see any snow unless she looks out the window

I drive mine everyday and the wife and i putt around on weekends in it. If it's over 55 degrees, the top goes down- she loves it. I've been putting about 1500 miles a month on it for the past few years. She's stable- for now. Has 199,200 miles on it. I had to retorque the struts up front the other day. i did the rear side window rubber replacement. Easy to do and what a big difference. They look great and the dead Firebird gave them up easily. I had a foglight bulb blow so I'll change over to headlight bulbs in there. Already did one side. I replaced my dome lights with LEDs and they're cool. Cheap too. Just get the 39mm. They are shipped from China really cheap. They are directional so if they don't work, turn them 180 and try. I should have replaced my front speakers when I had my dash out. But, I left the middle bolts out for easy removal so that wont be a big deal. I love going through junk yards. I'll be 67 next May and this hobby keeps me limber. I have a spare pump and rams that I will not need until I sell them. So, if you need them let me know. Merry Christmas and looks like we might have a white one.

I drive mine everyday and the wife and i putt around on weekends in it. If it's over 55 degrees, the top goes down- she loves it. I've been putting about 1500 miles a month on it for the past few years. She's stable- for now. Has 199,200 miles on it. I had to retorque the struts up front the other day. i did the rear side window rubber replacement. Easy to do and what a big difference. They look great and the dead Firebird gave them up easily. I had a foglight bulb blow so I'll change over to headlight bulbs in there. Already did one side. I replaced my dome lights with LEDs and they're cool. Cheap too. Just get the 39mm. They are shipped from China really cheap. They are directional so if they don't work, turn them 180 and try. I should have replaced my front speakers when I had my dash out. But, I left the middle bolts out for easy removal so that wont be a big deal. I love going through junk yards. I'll be 67 next May and this hobby keeps me limber. I have a spare pump and rams that I will not need until I sell them. So, if you need them let me know. Merry Christmas and looks like we might have a white one.

good to hear you're gettin out and about.

I have done one side of the weather trip...turned out pretty good buy the alignment and length is a tad off....I noticed the OEM piece I took off had two slits cut in the bottom metal reinforcement allowing a slight arch to be formed when attached making a better seal. I didnt do that on the first side repair but will on the next go round...already salvaged a bird for the seals.

I ordered some of those smd festoon led's from china and installed them in my little scooter 35mpg workhorse http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af30/kaptnjack_photos/Satty/SSPX0232.jpg?t=1293296798

I ordered the 39mm and really needed 41mm...might have to do some swapping.

• 2 weeks later...

I took my rear bench out to put the plastic trim in. Only had to cut notches for the hydro lines going to the top cylinders. while I was in there I put some spare trunk insulation and carpet under the seat bottom to finish it off and to add sound deadening. Works good and looks even better.

post-4629-143689059328_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...