Anyone with Car Fax PLEASE

Jeorge

I am going monday to look at a 95 GP 4 door GT its Teal with the "ghay" louvers you know the small ones LOL...

its a really nice looking car with 75,xxx miles

power everything but no Hud, no SunRoof, and No Leather :( But Its a nice looking car and its only $5,000 at a dealer so I should be able to get them down to like 4300

the Dealer called me and told me about this car because he Knows Im in the the whole 4 dr gp thing...

*wave*

they also have a nice looking 4door read gtp 97-98 with leather...asking 7--9 I dont remember

but I need this VIN checked and if its nice enough and I dont get it I will work a deal out for you...the Forum guys to get the best deal...

1G2WJ52X0SF211069

hey,

on a *cough* Honda *cough* forum, there is a guy with free carfax, I replied with the vin #, I'll see if I get a reply and send you the report if you wanna PM with a email address or what not!

I don't have Carfax, I got Consumer Guide Vehicle History Report. I only have it until 10/09/03. I ordered it to run my VIN but figured unlimited was only $5 extra, so what the hell. Anyone wanting to check their VINS can check them on me till my account is over.

Site: http://auto.consumerguide.com/vhr/index.cfm/act/UserLogin

In Returning Customers:

E-Mail: MommyTaz022200@new.rr.com

Password: newport100

(The password is not one I use for anything else)

It thinks my car's a "1996 Buick Regal Custom" When it (by markings and options anyway) is obviously a Gran Sport. Anyone else have a similar problem?

All the records are in Lincoln, so there's almost no chance it's the wrong car (especially since I wrote down my VIN again and tried it a second time)

It seems unlikely to me that someone would convert a 1996 Custom into a GS...it'd be really difficult, not to mention more expensive than buying a GS in the first place.

Oh well...it hasn't been run into anything. Thanks Taz.

The big ones are the gay ones.

YOu Just remember that when My big gay louver ass is passing you like your standing still....and dont think I can do it?? well neither did that 96 monte Z34 w/75K and perfectly tuned and that 1999 GTP w/60k or that 93 SHO 5 spd but you know what I spanked them just like I would a 94 gtp with 12K less miles then mine...

and acctually the little louvers are Gay because they are the second Gen louvers. and where only put on because People wanted them for the look. Unlike the Turbo GP's that needed them to help cool the motor....

you know the only race I lost is the one I knew I would.. and that was a 94 Twin Turbo Supra...with 50,000 into it...

The big ones are the gay ones.

YOu Just remember that when My big gay louver ass is passing you like your standing still....and dont think I can do it?? well neither did that 96 monte Z34 w/75K and perfectly tuned and that 1999 GTP w/60k or that 93 SHO 5 spd but you know what I spanked them just like I would a 94 gtp with 12K less miles then mine...

and acctually the little louvers are Gay because they are the second Gen louvers. and where only put on because People wanted them for the look. Unlike the Turbo GP's that needed them to help cool the motor....

you know the only race I lost is the one I knew I would.. and that was a 94 Twin Turbo Supra...with 50,000 into it...

A child of Aaron's loins? I bet your mother has lip-hair. Just kidding, man.

Sorry, didn't know your big louvers meant so much to you. Your STE can come race me anytime with its COOL louvers and I bet their added cooling ability over my gay ones will be the diiference maker.