• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TGP5sp90

• Garrett Powered

• BXX

• virtuetovice

that would be HELL of alot more useful than some crappy mechanical autometer gauge.

I would choose to have like 4 on the screen at once. since the car already has HUD, for a TGP I would have battery voltage(none on dash), boost, wastegate duty cycle, RPM. on a screen that small, 4 would be just right for everyday use. but definately some digital(number only) ones would be good for the middle. 3 or 4 stacked up in between the analog ones would be good, for example the wideband and random other info you are going to want to be monitoring.

I would be interested in the big single, fast refresh one though for 8F. seems like it would be useful to concentrate on 1 or possibly 2 items in high definition. would it be close to that fast with 2 items on the screen? I was thinking wastegate duty cycle and boost side by side since those two were quite useful when integrating a threaded wastegate with electronic boost control.

situations like this are reasons why sporadic internet access is teh suck.

anyone interested in whatever combo you can come up with, PM/email me with whatever ideas you have and i'll do my best to get you either a file or the info you need to make it yourself.

2.4 ghz one, yea it was useless without this keyboard. Everytime I turn on the gauges (Dark Dash), I couldn't get back out of it, there was no ESC button on the playstation keyboard. So I had to keep shutting down to get out of it. although now problem curred. Thanks in a great part to Virtuetovice to this awesome unit, The damn thing lights up, my favorite part, :thumbsup: also if for any reason my touch screen starts acting up this keyboard makes up for it. Definitly worth the $39.99Free shipping :D

Robert and Rick I love the Dark Dash theme. Still working on everything, so that I can possibly make a Video.

No problem dude. Now I want one even more. To be honest I HATE typing on touchscreens. Does this one have clicking/popping keys like a cell phone or is it more like a TV remote?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
nice. are you going to add a wideband?

Alright Rick give it to me, So that I can spend some more money. :lol: J/k

Right now would actually be a good time to do it I have the car in 100 peices

SANY0045.jpg

what happened? you got a project build going on?

you can install the wideband when its done. or you could do it now. having the sensor mounted down stream from the turbo would be a little cleaner.