Ebrake pads - How do adjust or replace?

Q-Ball

Well, I was doing my rear calipers on the regal cause I get a crazy bad squeak. Anyways, while doing it, I wanted to check my rotors for improper wear, any grooves, clean them up and paint them as well. Same thing for the calipers, but I'm putting rebuilt ones on. So they wont need as much cleaning. But anyways, I couldnt get my drivers side rotor off. It was completly stuck. After bashing it with a rubber mallet, it would actually jam up and I couldnt spin it at all.

To get it to spin, I would just attach the wheel and it would unlodge its self. After more hitting it finally came off. To my surprise, the ebrake pads were way off to the left. I could move them back, but I doubt it was holding in place very well.

Back up a month ago, I asked a friend to put my ebrake on and he kept pushing it down so far till we heard a DONG! Something unsnapped and I checked the rear brakes, but everything is attached still. It looks like its been stretched at the Y piece. I dont hear it click anymore when pressed. But when I do press it, it does pull the slack up. Not sure if this was the cause for moving the ebrake pads?

I dont even know what they are called. They almost looks like drums for your ebrake.

But I need to know how to fix this before I put my calipers on. Has this happened to anyone else? My friend feels bad and said he would help me fix it and buy any new parts needed.