'05 Grand Prix - ABS / Traction / Stability warning lights

jeremy

***deleted original post***

......and this thread is now another example of why this forum is going to shit......There is absolutely no need to turn every thread into the "whatever thread" with your pointless banter. If you can't help with someone's question: DON'T CLUTTER UP THE THREAD WITH GARBAGE!!!!! Just move on without posting. Not sure why this is such a hard concept for people to understand.

Bob: Thank you for your answers. They are very much appreciated

Edited by jeremy

In the Land Rover scene, those are called "The 3 Amigos".

I really don't give 2 shits what they are called on the Land Rover scene as I don't own a Land Rover :shrug:

Chill the fuck out dude, it was just a fucking comment. :shrug:

God forbid that I would prefer that the responses actually relate to helping with the problem I posted instead of spewing random shit that bears no relevance at all to helping with either the diagnosis or fix of my issue.

God forbid that I would prefer that the responses actually relate to helping with the problem I posted instead of spewing random shit that bears no relevance at all to helping with either the diagnosis or fix of my issue.

God forbid you learn how to joke around and act in a friendly manner...

anyways.......without the original post in place, im going to suggest you check for continuity on the wiring in the harness going to the hub connector before replacing the hub.

Over time suspension travel/ wheel turning can cause the wires in the harness to become weak and break.

No problem. Thats what fixed the ABS/ traction lights in my old Alero, so I imagine that could be applied to your car as well.

Its worth a try...

Jeremy, if you get a code scanner and get some codes, PM me with them. I will pull up the exact diag steps with specs that you need to be looking for on Mitchell

Seen to many times just using a multimeter set to measure resistance and people seen it fluctuate when spinning the hub and call it good when it is really outta the range and bad,.

FWIW My 04 has the same lights on, Got the code read and its the LF hub/wss.

If you get yours fixed before mine, lemme know if it solves the problem.

Thanks

-Buck

anyways.......without the original post in place, im going to suggest you check for continuity on the wiring in the harness going to the hub connector before replacing the hub.

Over time suspension travel/ wheel turning can cause the wires in the harness to become weak and break.

Rob and I had to do the same thing on a few project Intrigue's.

No matter, a good ABS scan tool will tell you exactly which wheel.

Just what the fuck is this shit?

I better get a PM from someone shedding some light on to exactly what went wrong here, I am so sick of this drama filled bullshit anymore. For the love of god its a fucking thread about ABS.

Newbie or OG you all seem to have your pantys up in a bunch as of recent. If I have to start banning people for being assholes then so be it. I am downright sick and tired of this crap. Protop you all have to give respect to receive it back.