• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RobertISaar

• alec_b

• tornado_735

• Z34guy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The HVAC controls on the very right side of the image make it from some sort of late 80's to early 90's-ish Cadillac. I can narrow it down anymore than that.

Edited by jman093

Good guesses! No the '99 pictured had electro luminescent gauges, BEAUTIFUL. That is from a '94 Seville STS. 7k redline indicates it's from a N* powered car, 4.x pushrod engines were quite a bit lower.

Here's regal cluster shots, 3 sections + a self-made crappy collage panorama shot:

1991 Buick Regal GS option U14 (I believe) full analog cluster w/ floor shift

Photo-0120.jpg

Photo-0121.jpg

Photo-0122.jpg

Photo-0120a.jpg

Edited by alec_b

That is from a '94 Seville STS. 7k redline indicates it's from a N* powered car, 4.x pushrod engines were quite a bit lower.

Oh, I should have been able to nail that better too. The premium fuel indication should have clued in the N* and it has the older classic Saginaw steering column which together gives only a couple year window of possibilities.

I always wondered, does a 5 speed cutlass supreme have a shift light, and if so does anybody have a picture?

alldata says yes, but i don't have an actual pic...

That GXP cluster is so boring! Just blahhhh....

Yeah, it looks like complete dog shit :rolleyes: ...wish I had a 91 regal GS instead, or maybe a wicked awesome '94 sts and their bad ass clusterthat for some reason ended up in this "w-body cluster" thread as I hear they were "incredibly fast"...

Yeah, it looks like complete dog shit :rolleyes: ...wish I had a 91 regal GS instead, or maybe a wicked awesome '94 sts and their bad ass clusterthat for some reason ended up in this "w-body cluster" thread as I hear they were "incredibly fast"...

Lighten up much? It was just an observation...

DSC00542.jpg

I love those a lot, the layout is cool and the multiple gauges are a nice touch to it.

They could've done a better job with the message center though.