W-Cluster shots

RobertISaar

(there may be a better location for this thread, but i'm not quite sure where to put it myself...)

I'm looking for decent quality pics of different instrument clusters in W's...

google image search SUCKS for this kind of thing, so i figured going straight to the members is about the best option, hell maybe this thread can be stickied when it has sufficient info/pics for people considering getting their first/next W.

I will be uploading the 95 MC 3100 and 90 GP 3.1 Full Guages cluster momentarily.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RobertISaar

• alec_b

• tornado_735

• Z34guy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok.

reminder: please be sure to mark them as detailed as necessary, such as if something is, say vert specific or console/column shift or if it's a UB3 or engine specifc or anything else like that.

Sorry for the somewhat crappy pictures. I had the better camera we have (the one I usually use is a 3MP Vivitar, the one I used this time was a 4MP Olympus) but the batteries were quickly dying and it only let me take 3 pics before it crapped out. I'll try to get some new batteries and take some more pictures. I'd like to get a shot of it all lit up and with the HUD too.

So here it is. 94-96 Pontiac Grand Prix w/ 3100 and HUD & DIC (dunno if that makes a difference or not).

P4160001.jpg

P4160002.jpg

P4160003.jpg

Here's a 2nd gen Lumina in the vehicle instead of out, going 85 in east Texas. No tach. From my wife's 1998 model, about three years ago when we had that.

going85.jpg

Stock 2001 Impala LS Cluster. Floor Shift

DSC00541.jpg

2001 Impala LS with Monte Carlo SS/Impala LS Sport cluster. Floor shift

DSC00542.jpg

Edited by Nick1234

To add a little, the 94-96 GTP cluster looks the exact same as the 3 3.1 GP cars posted, but the tach redlines at 7k instead of 6k. The 95-97 (not sure about 98-99) Z34 also looks the exact same as the 3.1 cluster you posted but again with a 7k redline.

To add a little, the 94-96 GTP cluster looks the exact same as the 3 3.1 GP cars posted, but the tach redlines at 7k instead of 6k. The 95-97 (not sure about 98-99) Z34 also looks the exact same as the 3.1 cluster you posted but again with a 7k redline.

IIRC, the 98-99 MC/Lumi 3800 clusters only read to 7K, with a 6K redline.

not sure how the 98-99 3100 clusters are though...

Robert, you know AD has cluster illustrations(for most cars anyway), right? Not the greatest representation of the actual thing, but it gives you a good idea.

Robert, you know AD has cluster illustrations(for most cars anyway), right? Not the greatest representation of the actual thing, but it gives you a good idea.

yeah, i don't like those representations too much myself...