User ranks

LukeZ34

I just noticed that I have over 400 posts but am currently classified as a "Lurker". Can somebody fix this so I don't feel so stalkerish? :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nas Escobar

• RobertISaar

• Imp558

• l67ss

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just noticed that I have over 400 posts but am currently classified as a "Lurker". Can somebody fix this so I don't feel so stalkerish? :lol:

I noticed that, whats up with the lurker thing?

After so many posts in the forums (everywhere but whatever part) it'll bump you to different classes. I think 500 is the next step.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Thanks for bumping this thread Matt, It never dawned on me until I saw this but there's a hell of a lot of tech, and good people here on this forum that I look forward to. It sucks that the financial burdon of it falls on just one devoted owner so I just donated too. Thanks for Everything Luke, and the others who manage and Mod, You guys and your actions are appreciated by the members who gather here.

Me Too

Fixed. Just so you know: I had to enter a date for your birthday to make the change. The year 1901 was there by default any change made will flag that date as invalid. I randomly selected 1980. You can go into your profile and change it should you choose to.

I seriously do not think I can live up to the expectations of my user rank. Money has been tight but donations are coming.

Fixed. Just so you know: I had to enter a date for your birthday to make the change. The year 1901 was there by default any change made will flag that date as invalid. I randomly selected 1980. You can go into your profile and change it should you choose to.

Ahh, thank you, I'll do that, wish I could change my actual birthday to 1980 and get 8 years back.

Edit: I tried, I'm cool with 1980 as I'm still old enough to buy beer. My real Birthday is 8/5/72

Edited by Imp558

• 8 months later...
Ahh, thank you, I'll do that, wish I could change my actual birthday to 1980 and get 8 years back.

Edit: I tried, I'm cool with 1980 as I'm still old enough to buy beer. My real Birthday is 8/5/72

Whoah.......

Thought I was old coming from the 84 model yr ;)

Most people here are from the late 80's. Kinda fitting I guess since these whippersnappers only like Civics. :roll:

I think it's safe to say no one's here that is YOUNGER than my 94 Cutlass. She turns 21 this April.

I am only 19 and I've had 2 w-bodies :biggrin:

WOW.. I'm 23 and I have a vert and a Camaro (F body obviously). As far as teens in a W, a 2nd gen W in their possession is kinda expected since the Impala is on it, but most of em are prolly on the Impala forum or the MCF for Monte Carlos if they're not simply asking questions on gheybook. Most of us here are 1st genners or had a 1st gen at one point and upgraded to a 2nd or 3rd gen.

So what got you into older model GM cars anyways?

there are still some young folks on here myself included. i'm 20 and ive been here almost 3 years now and have also had 2 w bodies and there is another 19/20 year old with early 1gen gp gt so we are representing. also i respect most cars as long as they are unique and clean even civics although their fart cannon better be a decent one atleast that produces a deeper tone not some raspy pop can thing and also must be 1 color :P:rice:

Nice! Kinda wish there were more youngsters into American cars. I just don't get what's so cool about a Civic. People rag on the J body folks all the time for actually liking their Cavaliers but nobody bats an eye when a car that was smaller than a Cavalier whose sole purpose was to get you from point A to point B somehow becomes a racecar that can beat a Corvette ZR1 as soon as the Civic's body meets a VTEC engine.

Then most people are arrogant about their cars.

I have more respect for the VW community than the Honda folks at least with VW, they don't think they can take on every car in the world.