how would a 2 tone gp look?

H.P.Productions

my grand prix is currenty the factory blue color with red trim oin the ground Effex..

sence I'm gonna have to get the paint and clear cout touched up any way after I get my new bumper and a dent removed.....I thoughte on painting the ground affex and all the black exterior peics whiteincluding the window trim but leaving the red trim and red pontiac logo on .

and I wanna get a set of 15" cromes(dont wanna got low pro and lose ride qaulity

I also wanna order new leather cover from Jc whitney ..

and for my birthday In november i mighte be getting a pyle DVD kit and 2 screens..

Dont' know how it would look on your car (too tired to picture things in my mind or mess with photoshop) but my mother (yeah, my mom) had a 89 GP that was red. Well, my dad wanted it a little different so had the bottom half (below the rubber door moulding) painted a gray color. It looked bad ass IMO. I see it every once and while in a small town called Dubois (in my area), but anyway, yeah that looked cool.

Maybe try photoshop or something to see kinda how it would look?

sorry if this post makes no sence.