1993 Grand Prix GTP

cles

I am considering buying a 93 GP GTP. Could anyone give me a heads up on what the weak points of this car is?? I haven't called about it yet, so I don't know any particulars on the car...just looking for some good questions to ask the seller.

Thanks

Cam

Tq. steer, but that is kinda a good thing 8)

is it fully loaded? how many miles? is it COMPLETELY stock? no CD player, no mufflers, etc? uz if its been modded its been raced, and you dont want one that has been raced

I'm quite sure there are a few threads that have been started about this subject. You have to watch out for the weak points of the 3.4 when looking at a GTP. If the mileage is high, and the motor wasn't maintained properly..there could be some problems.

ask about previous timing belt maintenance and check the timing belt on the car yourself, they're supposed to be changed every 60K or so along w/ the tensioners(if I remember correctly..maybe a DOHC owner can fill you in on that)...only other thing is that the alternators are a pain to change in them...like a few DOHC cars I've seen w/ the alt in relatively the same position

This car sounds pretty good then. Only 85 000 miles, timing belt has been changed, new windshield, brakes, muffler. It has the 3.4 L. The only thing it doesn't have is leather. The only bad thing is that it was an insurance write off, but it has been safetied. Price is 7500 CDN. Might look at it today.

This car sounds pretty good then. Only 85 000 miles, timing belt has been changed, new windshield, brakes, muffler. It has the 3.4 L. The only thing it doesn't have is leather. The only bad thing is that it was an insurance write off, but it has been safetied. Price is 7500 CDN. Might look at it today.

muffler???..........should have 2

what in fuck is 7500 in real people's money?

Does it have HUD, DIC, steering wheel radio controls?