BOV Issue? ya, acting up again...

meltboy1

I got the BOV welded on today and it seems to be working, except for the fact it seems like it is always open, like at idle, I put my hand in front of it and I can feel it pushing air out, and when I give it gase, I can feel it sucking in a little bit. I have it on the upper charge pipe and I T'd the small vacuum line from the cruise control. Should I go off a different line?

it's a gen 1 DSM btw

EDIT: Talked with someone and they said to go off the lines from the intake plenum, on the throttle body, so I Td off one of them and it works perfect now

ya, well it is still staying open at idle, and when i give it gas I am still feeling it suck in again, it worked at first but now it's doin it again...Are they adjustable?

they are supposed to open at idle, that is normal operation.

so can you see the valve moving in there while squeezing in the cruise linkage and rev it up?

ok, I didn't know it was supposed to stay open at idle, but shouldn't it close when I give it gas or is there not enough pressure in park? But ya, it definately opens, almost enough to knock my hat off...lol