Fuel Pump Needed

94GPGTP

Well Im going to be putting a new tank in the tgp when i do the 5spd swap and the tank thats in it now is rusted.. Why reuse the old fuel pump when it could fail.. So now i need to know whats the best fuel pump for this car and where to get it.. I dont think im going to go the autozone and lower parts stores for this since it is whats going to keep the car running and running properly.. There electronics suck... So guys point me in a direction.. Thanks

I've been using Bosch fuel pumps with good success for awhile now. Advance Auto sells them for about $75-$80. Ask for one for a 91 GTP or even a 91 Corvette.

I got my walbro at tre performance off e-bay. it was only $99/free shipping. got here in a couple days.

If you are wanting to upgrade to more boost, power and ls1 injectors, it is recommended. why not spend an extra 20-30 bucks just in case.

Well i ordered the Walbro from the site Kenny got his from at $113 with free shipping.. Comes with the install kit and the pump of course.. Not bad.. So im now ready for the future!! :lol:

I know you bought a pump, but I'm just going to put this here as another option for other. I know the bonneville guys like to use TRE Performance pumps. They have a 255 pump that works with the bonneville, but is not specificly labeled for it. I'll see if I can get more info on it as it might be close for the W-bodies. Or they have good stock replacement pumps as well. I believe if you call them, they'll also work to figure out which one would work with your application.

http://treperformance.com/c-172-fuel-system.html

tre has their own brand of 255s and they sell the walbro 255 for $99. they claim that their pump is cheaper and better, but I still bought the walbro.

they explain it all on the e-bay auction page.