who has the highest mileage TGP engine?

Guest TurboSedan

Guest TurboSedan

any of you TGP or Turbo 3.1 engine powered car owners out there have a 200,000 + mileage motor that has NOT been rebuilt and is still running good? i'm just wondering how *stock* boost levels affect the reliability or longetivity of the 3.1 MPFI engine. TIA

joshua

Well, I can tell you mine has ~140K on it and it's not sounding too good. But I know there are some out there that are in better shape. It still runs like a striped ass baboon, but it just doesn't sound too good.

mine has well over a 180,000 on it but i dont know exactly how much becuase the odometer broke at 169,000 and it still runs like a raped ape...and it sounds bad ass to....cut the cat converter off and made all the difference....all stock except for tranny

140,573 just checked it...and I can still Burn a tire and it goes like a Raped ape, I know of an STE all original with 190K and never rebuilt anything and it still goes like a Raped ape too...

1990 STE - just turned 70K last night (runs like the animal that raped the ape :rocking: )

1989 TGP - 120K doesnt run (rapped by too many apes / monkeys / baboon's / stuid owners :dammit: )