New Guages

GPKidd_4_Life

Wewt AZ w-body jy meet

realy everybody in arizona meet at the pick n pull in chandler :lol: :lol:

That would be cool!!!!!! Im down here from Michigan. Goin to school in January. But if everyone decided to meeth there one day let me kno....Yall all would probably put ma Baby to shame. Everyone's GP's n Cutty's all lookn good n stuff.

Wewt AZ w-body jy meet

That would be cool!!!!!! Im down here from Michigan. Goin to school in January. But if everyone decided to meeth there one day let me kno....Yall all would probably put ma Baby to shame. Everyone's GP's n Cutty's all lookn good n stuff.

mabey some time. it would have to be at the end of december or the begining of january because i wont have any money till then, but that would be cool

does the low fuel light stay on all the time?

Yea it does. Im trying to find the forum with the write up on how to get it off. I kno i just have to re soter (SP) somethin but idk wut.

Wewt AZ w-body jy meet

mabey some time. it would have to be at the end of december or the begining of january because i wont have any money till then, but that would be cool

Ok well hey just let me kno! Im down

Because GP's without the full gauges only have an oil pressure switch (ON/OFF) rather than an actual sender that reads the exact value. The switch is in the ON position, if it was OFF the dummy light would come on. Make sense?

You need to get a sender from a car that has the rally gauges.

Ok so which are the rally guages? the ones i had?? And if i need a sender, what exactly is that LOL im going back today so im pretty sure i can find wut im lookin for......if i knew wut i was lookin for LOL

Rally gauges means full instrumentation. In other words, you need to get the sender off the car you got the gauges themselves off of.

Ok what is the sender tho? Like what am i gonna b lookin 4?

It is a sensor right next to your oil filter.

Wewt AZ w-body jy meet

I don't have my TGP down here unfortunately. It is in storage right now. I'm currently driving an 08 Ford Ranger.

Ok so i went back to the pick an pull today to pick up a few more things an what do ya kno.....The car i got everything off of was gone.....They crushed it......It still had perfectly useable parts LOL. But i got my visors, weather stripping, and glove box door off of

another GP. I got some pics im going 2 put up soon. And i did not find that sender you guys were talking about. Well i really aint kno what i was looking 4. If someone has a pic of it, It would be appreciated.