New Guages

GPKidd_4_Life

I went to the Pick and Pull today and i got the guages i wanted. I got them off of a 90 TGP. Here are some before and after pics.

Sorry about the blurryness (if that is a word) My camera was acting like an ass....

Before

S7301377.jpg

After

S7301382.jpg

S7301385.jpg

0-60 and 20-60 Vids

http://i328.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid328.photobucket.com/albums/l357/big_tae08/S7301387.flv">

http://i328.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid328.photobucket.com/albums/l357/big_tae08/S7301390.flv">

And yes the Guages i got have the infamous "low fuel" light stuck on. Eventually i will get sick of looking at it and fix it.

But itz ok for now.

Are you sure it was out of a TGP? It should have had INTERCOOLED TURBO written where the gear selection normally is and instead of a battery gauge, TGPs have a boost gauge... That is unless the TGP had a replacement cluster in it..

Aren't you in Arizona? Which junkyard did you go to? If that truely was a TGP, I am going to have a field day :willynilly:

Im actually gonna go back tomorrow. I dont remember seeing any louvers at all. I might be getting the seats out of it. But it was pretty messed up. it had been in an accident. Rear ended....totaled. So i took the guage cluster, glove box, and the outside mirror. Im gonna go back tomorrow and try to get the seats. They were power and in GREAT shape. I also want the visors because they have mirrors and mine dont.

Are you sure it was out of a TGP? It should have had INTERCOOLED TURBO written where the gear selection normally is and instead of a battery gauge, TGPs have a boost gauge... That is unless the TGP had a replacement cluster in it..

Aren't you in Arizona? Which junkyard did you go to? If that truely was a TGP, I am going to have a field day :willynilly:

Well maybe it wasnt a TGP but it had the front end like one. Well it probably was just a 90 GP then. But it had the column shifter. I went to the Pick and Pull on Chandler Rd. and 56th Street. Im goin back tomorrow LOL we should meet up there

O ok....well it wasnt a TGP then. But it was in pretty good condition from what i could see. Im going to see what else i can get off of it. My heart was hurting from all of the W-Bodies i saw. It had to be at least 7-10 CS's, about 6 GP's and a few Regals and Luminas. I wanted them ALL LOL

O ok....well it wasnt a TGP then. But it was in pretty good condition from what i could see. Im going to see what else i can get off of it. My heart was hurting from all of the W-Bodies i saw. about 6 GP's

:drool: :willynilly: Are they open on weekends?!

O ok....well it wasnt a TGP then. But it was in pretty good condition from what i could see. Im going to see what else i can get off of it. My heart was hurting from all of the W-Bodies i saw. about 6 GP's

:drool: :willynilly: Are they open on weekends?!

Yes i believe they are open 7 days a week

Because GP's without the full gauges only have an oil pressure switch (ON/OFF) rather than an actual sender that reads the exact value. The switch is in the ON position, if it was OFF the dummy light would come on. Make sense?

You need to get a sender from a car that has the rally gauges.