Bad Brake Booster Symptoms?

AWeb80

A Local 96 Gp Makes A Hissing Sound When The Brakes Are Applied. I Have Not Seen The Car Yet, This Is What I've Been Told. Btw, Are 3.4 And 3100 Boosters The Same? I'm Not Sure What Engine It Has. Does This Sound Like A Vacuum Leak Or A Failing Booster?

I was talking to this guy, you know, and I just happened to throw my purse on the sofa. And my diaphragm goes flying out. So I just froze, you know, ahh! Staring at my diaphragm. You know, it's just lying there. So then, this woman, the one who sold me this hair thing, she grabbed it before the guy noticed, so. I mean, big deal, right? So I carry around my diaphragm, who doesn't? Yeah, like it's a big, big secret that women carry around their diaphragms. You never know when you're gonna need it, right?

I was talking to this guy, you know, and I just happened to throw my purse on the sofa. And my diaphragm goes flying out. So I just froze, you know, ahh! Staring at my diaphragm. You know, it's just lying there. So then, this woman, the one who sold me this hair thing, she grabbed it before the guy noticed, so. I mean, big deal, right? So I carry around my diaphragm, who doesn't? Yeah, like it's a big, big secret that women carry around their diaphragms. You never know when you're gonna need it, right?

LOL - we are watching Season 4 of Seinfeld right now, so this comment is rather relevant. :lol:

Marla the virgin! :lol: