Gas Mileage...

SSEiyah93

My computer said my gas mileage average was 23mpg over the weekend and that's including my rush hour traffic...I was so excited and I got about 330 miles out of that take which is 30 miles more than I usually get...I used an octane booster that said it was ok for turbos and of course that was in addition to shell v-power, wanted to see if it did anything or the car ran noticeably better...and well, I got better mileage...

Have you guys ever thought about installing a HHO generator in the car to get up to more than 50% improvement on MPG?

I've been tinkering with one lately still in trial stages. This hydrogen or browns gas generator is suppose to replace some of your cars fuel. You can lean out the mixture at idle and part trottle because the hydrogen replaces some of the fuel and helps clean your cylinders and burns much quicker than gas. Hydrogen alone is not effective on the engine as your generator will have to be huge and will draw too much amprage to have a return on investment. Some people clame 50% better gas milage while others that tune and make effective generators report up to 200% better fuel economy :eek: .

Just search HHO generator on youtube or on the net.