Well i decided what to do with the blown 3.4

Aaron

Let me guess, T type, turbo 3.8 (not 3800) RWD. If its actually a FWD...well thats just messed up and I hope no one is that stupid to talk that kinda trash.

Other nice thing about the DOHC? Morons can't work on them. You are basing the top o the line 190 hp HO quad 4 to the 3.4 DOHC docile motor GM put out. Limited run engine used in their racing circles vs family car engine. Aren't you cool? I like the quad 4, more than the L67. I like the iron duke more than L67. I like being caned more than the L67. Do I care how many awards, gallons of gas, monkeys with money making them fast, etc? Nope. Do I care what someone says about the DOHC needing to be killed? Nope. It was in the wrong platform, behind the wrong transmission 99% of the time. Its not even pushrod vs DOHC to me, cause I love the 3400 as well, and the 3100 though id take the displacement of the 3400. Its just another case of someone talking about the DOHC, and someone has to say 'swap it out for the L67'. Swap your nuts for a vagina, same thing.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vegeta

• GnatGoSplat

• carl

• Brian P

Its just another case of someone talking about the DOHC, and someone has to say 'swap it out for the L67'. Swap your nuts for a vagina, same thing.

There's a bad vision....and kind of ironic that women and the L67 both blow :)

I actually do own a L67 in my regal and your wrong morons are the only people who would want to work on the 3.4DOHC. and for the 3100 and 3400 those are motors made for women.

lol holy shit!! :lol:

im gonna agree with john, the L67 is the " hot shit " powerplant.

I do know that the l36 and l67 are all american and the lq1 was made by people with small hands :shock:

Why is that, cause porting the heads actually DOES SOMETHING on the NA car. Or maybe cause I can adjust my cams for more power and CHOOSE my power band. Hmmm, whatever. Oh, and if you regal is L67...imagine that, a cocky L67 owner. I can't imagine where you came from....

I can tell you are completely ignorant on the DOHC, even if you owned one. Im not concerned about you at all now, cause I was hoping you did have a T type...something worth owning.

ooooohhhhh your so smart. hey vaginal did you now that my stage 3 ported heads gave me more horspower than you could ever wish for with your exspensive four cams and home made porting job.

vaginal you only mock what your broke a$$ cant afford. :flip:

worthless info?

what are you talking about??

Anyone can degree any cam shaft in any motor and move the power around.

Porting heads on a N/A motor in most cases will get very small results. On the other hand if you have forced induction, you will get greater resluts from a Port and polish.

do you even know what your talking about? :roll:

Ok, this is a field day.

Porting heads does MORE percentage wise on NA than it does with boost. Boost is always under pressure, so you can get around the problems with the bowl area or port itself. NA you have to deal with...wait, carl, just shut up. If you want to learn this shit, read a book or something.

Hmmm, stage 3...go riceboy. What the hell does stage 3 mean? Do you get a lollipop with that? You see, I am setting up a flowbench, cause im not some tardboy with a simple understand of "stage 3 is higher than stage 2, must be better". I have done enough heads to know what to do for an auto DOHC vs a 5 speed DOHC, or depending on what someone wants. Put down home porting all you want, but at least I dont pay out the ass for stage 14 heads. I even did a simple write up for the DIY head porter for the gen 3 heads. Simple job, not a "stage 3' for boosted applications but it could save someone money. What have you done for others?

BTW, vaginal is lame, I preferred being put down by being called velveeta.