Wheel identification / help!

Coop

Hey all! I have a problem with a wheel and need some advice. I keep snow tires on my 9-spoke stock wheels and bought a set of wheels from SLP a couple years ago when they had them on clearance to put my summer tires on. The car's garaged, never hit a pothole or curb but last fall I noticed a crack in one of the new wheels. So I figured I'd just drive it and when I put the snow tires on I'll get the wheel fixed. Long story short, none of these alloy wheel repair places will fix/weld it because of where it's at on the wheel, SLP doesn't have any more and as usual are worthless as far as support goes. If I could get another wheel I would but can't find one anywhere, I really like the way they look. If someone could tell me specifically what these wheels are called in the W-body world so I can better search. (or even better yet if anybody knows of where to find one or knows someone that has one) :D

If I remember correctly SLP called it the wheel they put on the GTX prototype but I don't think it's an actual GTX wheel so I have no idea what they were ever put on new, if anything.

Car with wheels on it:

S2010033%20x%201024.jpg

Wheel by itself:

IMG_0273%20x800.jpg

Crack:

IMG_0279%20x1000.jpg

I really don't want to have to go out and buy 4 new wheels, I'm thinking of putting them back on this spring and just driving it until the tires are worn out so I at least don't have to dismount/remount/balance/etc...unless I can find another of whatever this wheel is.

Thanks!

If you hit nothing looks like a flaw in the rim. If that was me, I'd get rid of them all. Just doesnt seem safe. Maybe try and get a refund and complain about a safety issue?

As for the rims, I think they look alright on the car too. I have no idea what rim that is, but I definitly would but that rim back on the road.