Convince me....

luminator94

....to trade my 94 Eurosport in on a 97 Cutty SL coupe. My Euro is in mint shape at 111k and they offered to give me 2,500 for my car. The Cutty has absolutely no rust at all and is in pretty much mint condition. The Cutty has 58k and they want 5 grand. So that would leave me to pay 3 grand on the Cutty if I traded mine in. I'm just wonderin if you all think its a better car to have then my Lumina?? Also, I was wonderin what all of ya's with the 97's have experienced? Its a 3.1L, which was the only engine available for that car in that year, I think. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. I'll probly be making a decision sometime this coming week.

Aaron

I would only bother if it's fully loaded with power moonroof and auto climate control.

I'm not really too impressed with the 95-up Cutty's though... not as many gadgets and gizmos as the 89-94's.

It doesn't have either. I do like the looks of the car though, especially the mini-quad headlights and the factory fog lights. Although the factory foglights don't do much. But it does have everything else...Factory CD player to....which would more than likely be changed. I'm seriously considering it. The interior of the Cutty is ALOT more exciting than my Euro. Thanks for the advice, shawn.

Aaron

I would only bother if it's fully loaded with power moonroof and auto climate control.

I'm not really too impressed with the 95-up Cutty's though... not as many gadgets and gizmos as the 89-94's.

We're not comparing '88-'94s though. A his 94 Euro and an SL without moonroof and auto climate control would be equipped about the same... and you wouldn't have th oh-so-eightys interior. I prefer the old interior, but if I didn't have HUD and two extra gauges, I'd prefer the new interior...

I say, get it!

Yeah, the interior of my Euro is still in nice shape, but its just boring. It even has the console shift, I haven't seen that on to many of the Euro 4 doors. At least my Euro doesn't have that gawdy red interior, YUCK. Thanks for the advice.

Aaron