• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gpchris

• 3.1cutlass

• ManicMechanic

• Crazy K

God though this thing looks sexy in person. Pics dont do it justice.. First time I seen it I stoped and looked for a sec I'm like "WOW I would sooo drive that". Makes me want a cutlass now.. And ofcourse I bought it. So now... WHO WANTS IT? :willynilly:

Yes adam I wasnt sure if it was the indy car or not.. Too bad you didnt help me!! I had to go to w-body from my phone and look at manics pics. Its all good tho.

I also didnt realize they only made 250 of these! Holy sh1t. Same amount as 5 speed richard petty grand prixs.

^^ and i guess half of those 250 were recalled for some reason.. or so i read.

God though this thing looks sexy in person. Pics dont do it justice.. First time I seen it I stoped and looked for a sec I'm like "WOW I would sooo drive that". Makes me want a cutlass now.. And ofcourse I bought it. So now... WHO WANTS IT? :willynilly:

I've been saying I dooooo! PM me a price or whatever if you want

spray bombed, no foglight cutouts... probably from one of the coupes. Please inspect the bumper for any VIN sticker!

I took a quick look tonight, didnt see any vin. I'll get a good lookat it in the day time torrow and will take pics.

Matt- pm sent

Put it on Ebay and may the best man win!

Got some pics but photobucket wont upload em.. Once It goes through Ill post them.

Also I can be bribed with 5speed parts.

Anyone know what happened with the nose or who got it?