rockers (SOLVED)PICS

J

I have decided I don't care what needs (all the needs to be done is) to be done to the house as of now, i am getting the rockers cut out and new ones welded in this summer. I cannot source a set of rockers for this car to save my life. I have searched and came up with stuff for GP's but not the 4 door lumina,WTF i say! Can anyone give me a phone # or a site to help me out? Thanks all, Jay

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J

• AWeb80

• 19Cutlass94

• jeremy

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the phone number to West Herr Chevrolete in Hamburg NY. Their parts department gave me the parts number (which I lost, sorry) for the rockers. 716-649-7800

Make sure you ask for the outter rocker panels as the inner ones I guess are not the ones you want and they are gone.

i've come to the conclusion that there is no way i will EVER sell that car, it's been a huge part of my life for so many years and it was my Gma's new. The car is worth $3000 TOPS and there is nothing i need $3000 for that i'd ever NOT regret selling that car. Thanks guy's for the info. I'm going to try and talk to my parts guy at the local GM stealership. Hell they could hook me up alil, i get the gm discount on parts and i bought a $34,000 truck form them :willynilly:

Soo.... wanna buy me some heated seat kits?

not a problem, with your cash of course! I'd like to get a kit for my truck as well

heated seats are definitely worth the investment...The Caddy has them and I LOVE THEM....

• 3 weeks later...

dang....I wonder if they really have these left.....

http://www.parts.com/oemcatalog/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=2&chapter=&Sectionids=0,2276&groupid=51817&subgroupid=7188&componentid=0&makeid=28&model=Grand%20Prix%20(FWD)&year=1992&graphicID=FD88180&callout=10&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

$153... and I'd still have to paint it... but still, it'd be brand new.

Hm....