Mr_Efficiency

I have a 90 grand prix SE and I'm trying to get everything back to normal and stock before I start moding it at all and i have one issue left. the previous owner screwed with the wiring alot for alot of unknown reons as everything he did makes no sence and has no purose.

anyways, when i turn on my parking lights my blower comes on and that stupid binging noise starts, like when you leave your keys in the ignition with the door open and I get power to my windows and such.... is this susposed to happen? if not, were would i start looking in oreder to re wire this properly?

thanks

start looking for an aftermarket car starter. The one that was wired"" into my caddy screwed up and held the doors locked all the time and popped the trunk when you hit the unlock in the car. Tripped the airbag light. You name it :redface:

Well the chime is supposed to come on with the parking lights, so thats normal. Got to be something aftermarket in there. probably a remote that was wired in to trigger the blower motor whenever the car was running off of the remote and they pulled power off the wrong wire.

forgot to mention, as soon as i start the car the blower and chime goes off, figured the chime was normal, but the blower makes no sence.

Were is the plug or any associated stuff for the blower? I want to take a look at it so i can see if any of the wires have been screwed with, i just dont know were to start looking.