• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 19Cutlass94

• Brian P

• AWeb80

• MonteCarloDude

I dont know how they did the high-lighting... But they did and it looks good!

I really need to get some good pics for you guys! These cell phone pics dont do it justice!

• 1 month later...

Well just as an update, I got more parts for it, like AC Delco o2 sensor, EGR tube, TCE EGR adapter etc etc. Only thing I need now is a starter for it.

But its ready to swap!

Nice build! I was thinking of powder coating my upper intake and a few other pieces on my 3400 once i start on it.

All the PC I had done wasnt cheap. but it was a good price for all the shit I had done. I paid $370 for all that I had PC'ed. Its worth the money if you get it done thats for sure. Cause the surface will never pit or anything and its MUCH easier to clean.

jay may never take a real pic again

That's what I'm afraid of.

I'm going there in a few weeks! Between my old camera and his old computer, we'll try to get some real pics :high5:

haha... well see about this! I think I just may be very hated here if I dont post good pics before the swap! :lol:

Nice build! I was thinking of powder coating my upper intake and a few other pieces on my 3400 once i start on it.

All the PC I had done wasnt cheap. but it was a good price for all the shit I had done. I paid $370 for all that I had PC'ed. Its worth the money if you get it done thats for sure. Cause the surface will never pit or anything and its MUCH easier to clean.

Actually, that's a pretty good price.

yeah but I waited 3 months to get it done, in which it should have been done in 3 weeks. and they didnt account for that.

yeah but I waited 3 months to get it done, in which it should have been done in 3 weeks. and they didnt account for that.

My god, what took forever?

My god, what took forever?

My guess would be bigger and better things worth more money than mine. Plus these parts where a little trickier with the highlighting and such as compared to car frames and such. Next time I have something done there I wont be so nice. But other than that I dont know what took so long.

I mean the place does great work and I'd go back there in a heartbeat.

I own a powder coater so it will be a little easier for me. The powder is pretty cheap too. I've done valve covers and stuff like that before so my intake should be no problem.

i have an extra 3400 waitin to be tinkered with. =] it has 138,000 on it.......but w/e

correction... you have a 3.4 LQ1... this thread is about a "3400" found in newer gm cars, like the one in the grand am GTs. Haha with all that money youll be making at the shop it should be no prob to go through that biatch

• 3 weeks later...

ATTN: ADAM!

CAMERA pictures!

DSC00856.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00860.jpg

DSC00879.jpg

Sorry about the color here..I was trying something with the camera cause of the light in the garage

DSC00878.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

Here you go guys. good pictures of the motor. Next time you will see it is IN the car! :twisted: