TGP... First one I have seen. DEAD!

Crazy K

$225 tgp. rip. :cry: its still alive in my cars... just used a rad fan motor off it yesterday on jim's ride. its just a little spread out now. :wink:

Damn, was that thing caught in a hurricane or something? :lol:

$225 tgp. rip. :cry: its still alive in my cars... just used a rad fan motor off it yesterday on jim's ride. its just a little spread out now. :wink:

Damn, was that thing caught in a hurricane or something? :lol:

worse, in oregon in the rain with the back window busted out and sitting on caddy wheels in the mud. for 5 years. the steering wheels in my car right now :redface: I use that one because mine had a gouge in it. but the insert is better than that one and the leather survived somehow.

• 2 weeks later...

i was just there and saw that car the other day, asked about buying the whole car for a cavalier engine swap for a freind. didnt look in the turbo tho, you must have been the one that took the charge pipe off.

i was just there and saw that car the other day, asked about buying the whole car for a cavalier engine swap for a freind. didnt look in the turbo tho, you must have been the one that took the charge pipe off.

if you have a tgp, we'll definitely have to meet up! I'm in anderson, just got a TGP a few weeks ago from a guy in munchie (haha, I'm slightly tipsy and I thought that the spelling was funny, so I didn't fix it :lol: )

just got a TGP a few weeks ago from a guy in munchie (haha, I'm slightly tipsy and I thought that the spelling was funny, so I didn't fix it :lol: )

I always pronounced it Monkey... lol

• 1 month later...