where to put my 04-05 GTP badge on my 91? update 9/17/07 - new locations

pwmin

where to put my 04-05 GTP badge on my 91?  

1. 1. where to put my 04-05 GTP badge on my 91?

• under the tailight
    • under the trunk lid
    • other

okay, okay, enough of the bad criticism :lol:

im going to take it off and if i can save it, maybe try it in a couple other places and take some pix. i just need something to say its a gtp. i got that becuz it was the smallest badge i knew of.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pwmin

• Psych0matt

• AWeb80

• jeremy

the originals are just so big and ugly. im thinking the GTP supercharged ones (minus the supercharged, of course), would look the best w/ some red overlays. ill probably just leave it debadged for now. no one will know what a 91 GTP is anyway, lol. and if they do, they will know its a 5-speed LQ1 when i drive it by the sound and the shifting :mrgreen: most people think every gtp is supercharged anyway :lol:

i do think it looks best on the side there, though.

i have it stuck to the back right now like in the one pic. dont think itll stay too long once i get on the interstate, so im just going to leave it there and wait till a letter blows off (probably).

:thumbsdown: :nono: :thumbsdown: :nono: :thumbsdown: :nono:

Awww, there so cute, yes they are... yes they are. So little and so so cute, yes they are... yes they are. If they had little cheeks I'd totally pinch and squeezzeee them, yes I would... yes I would.

Dude, get those things off that car. They look so bad. Sorry if I'm being a bit harsh, but damn.

I vote for a w-body banning! :mrgreen:

:thumbsdown: :nono: :thumbsdown: :nono: :thumbsdown: :nono:

Awww, there so cute, yes they are... yes they are. So little and so so cute, yes they are... yes they are. If they had little cheeks I'd totally pinch and squeezzeee them, yes I would... yes I would.

Dude, get those things off that car. They look so bad. Sorry if I'm being a bit harsh, but damn.

I vote for a w-body banning! :mrgreen:

ok, mr badge-crazy :lol:

in the first pic, you can see the crapalier we might be doing an L67 swap into :biggrin:

LOVE the pic

but keep the car smooth.....you dont' NEED to let everyone know its a GTP....

0917071321.jpg

yeah, my catalytic converter scrapes when i go over that concrete pad now :lol:

I vote for a de-badging of the car once again. Do NOT leave those on the car. My opinion.

idk, i think ill still leave the badge on the rear for now, but not forever.

i dont want everyone thinking i have a pos SE :lol:

youre telling me it looks like crap and you have a primer trunk with holes, rust spots, and small pipes w/ no tips :skep: :mrgreen: actually, that might be an option, but ill probably just have it debadged. i had my 96 completely debadged. jic, do you have a link to those vinyls on ebay?

You can have anyone cut you a vinyl design. I have the design here at home on a .wpc or .dxf file. Just need to take it to someone with a vinyl cutter and have them upload this file to their vinyl cutting software. I can have a couple cut for you today if you give me the sizes. It'll be cheaper than going to ebay

Let me know. (708) 309-2583 Eduardo

Call me today before noon so I can get them cut today.