where to put my 04-05 GTP badge on my 91? update 9/17/07 - new locations

pwmin

where to put my 04-05 GTP badge on my 91?  

1. 1. where to put my 04-05 GTP badge on my 91?

• under the tailight
    • under the trunk lid
    • other

i got one of those badges that have small separate GTP letters (put the supercharged part on the riv) and im trying to figure out where to put it. if you dont like either choice, chose other and please explain in a reply. option 1 means where they put them on the 04-05's the badge came from. option 2 means under the center in the piece that goes under the tails and trunk lid.

oh, this might need to be moved to appearance/car care. sorry if i shoulda put it there.

HPIM0806.jpg

cramer2.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pwmin

• Psych0matt

• AWeb80

• jeremy

x2

and also, you can still see where the old one was, so that would cover it up :lol:

yeah, i know :rolleyes: i wiped and wiped w/ wd-40 and buffed and buffed w/ rubbing compound and could not get it to come up, plus theres some "chips" in the paint that came up. im going to try to clean them up again and place it where it hides it the best :lol: both of the doors are the same way. i might consider repainting that piece since the bumper cover came out so nice, too. i think if i would get the Grand Prix badge off a 3rd gen GP, too, i would put them on opposite sides under the taillights, but ima go w/ all your opinions.

If you had two of them, i would say put them on the front doors. Otherwise, I don't care for the badges on the rear of the 1st gen GP's.

x2.

i want the least number of badges on the car i can have. i just want something so you know its a GTP. ill probably get custom plates, eventually (when its worthy), and get rid of the badge. i just think it would be pretty unnoticeable on the sides. i might consider getting 97-03 GTP badges and cutting the supercharged part off and putting them on the sides eventually.. i absolutley hate the stock gold-colored-metal badges

i really wish i could put it somewhere to check it out and be able to remove it, but its kinda like a vinyl sticker, so where it goes is where it will stay unless it gets pulled off and it wont be reusable.

ooohhhhh very nice, you could get those from the dealer also prolllyyy save on shipping, and you can see it in person before you buy it.