does anyone sell pre-bent brake lines for our cars?

stockgp

Male fittings are hard to find. I usually buy a short peice of brake line from autozone that has the flairs and fittings already attached. I just cut the fittings out. Those precut lines are very common and only cost about $1.50.

I'm letting the shop bend them. Its not too hard as long as you have your old ones out. Just remember how they go back in.

My lesson. Took it to another shop and they just replaced my line from the master cylinder to the passenger front wheel so retarded with zip ties. Luckily there was a mint 88-90 Regal right beside my car and we used that to copy where that line is susposed to go.

Are there NO mechanics that AREN'T retarded in Eastern Canada? Jesus Jason everytime that car has something done it seems they do a half assed job.

Yeah, but im on my new shop that Jamie told me I should go. They also have a dont pay for 6 months which makes me happy. :lol:

They are pretty good. Always busy though. The shop before the one Im at now was a dirty old one. Good prices, but you get what you pay for. So now I pay 79/hr for work that should be done right.

auto shops arn't busy for a reason

I'm letting the shop bend them. Its not too hard as long as you have your old ones out. Just remember how they go back in.

My lesson. Took it to another shop and they just replaced my line from the master cylinder to the passenger front wheel so retarded with zip ties. Luckily there was a mint 88-90 Regal right beside my car and we used that to copy where that line is susposed to go.

Are there NO mechanics that AREN'T retarded in Eastern Canada? Jesus Jason everytime that car has something done it seems they do a half assed job.

Yeah, but im on my new shop that Jamie told me I should go. They also have a dont pay for 6 months which makes me happy. :lol:

They are pretty good. Always busy though. The shop before the one Im at now was a dirty old one. Good prices, but you get what you pay for. So now I pay 79/hr for work that should be done right.

auto shops arn't busy for a reason

my dad's is super busy all of the time.

don't know why i stopped getting notified of replies to this, but i appreciate all your replies.

i got the fittings from a junk yard for free. as far as getting short pieces of brake line, i'm not very fond of that idea. the whole point to getting long runs of line was so i could have 1 piece lines front to back. i appreciate the suggestions, though.

all i need now is the time to actually bend the lines. sucks working for a living