does anyone sell pre-bent brake lines for our cars?

stockgp

i need to run new brake lines to the rear of the tgp so i can finish the vacuum brake swap. are there any companies out there that sell pre-bent lines for our cars?

i'd like to have one-piece lines from front to back, instead of buying the 6 foot lengths napa has and splicing them together

Ive never heard of pre-bent brake lines..

i have, but not for our cars!!

you may have to search online for somewhere to order longer lengths than NAPA has to offer, i know they are out there.

the thing to do would be to call a dealership, if they are actually made then they would be the ones that would have them. i know that was the only place i could get them for my '89 nissan fairlady when i re-did them. can't hurt to give them a call.

i honestly never thought of going through the stealership.

i know companies do them for older cars like 60's mustangs. i was hoping someone started making oem replacements for modern cars.

i'll see what i can find

I'm letting the shop bend them. Its not too hard as long as you have your old ones out. Just remember how they go back in.

My lesson. Took it to another shop and they just replaced my line from the master cylinder to the passenger front wheel so retarded with zip ties. Luckily there was a mint 88-90 Regal right beside my car and we used that to copy where that line is susposed to go.

I'm letting the shop bend them. Its not too hard as long as you have your old ones out. Just remember how they go back in.

My lesson. Took it to another shop and they just replaced my line from the master cylinder to the passenger front wheel so retarded with zip ties. Luckily there was a mint 88-90 Regal right beside my car and we used that to copy where that line is susposed to go.

Are there NO mechanics that AREN'T retarded in Eastern Canada? Jesus Jason everytime that car has something done it seems they do a half assed job.

Are there NO mechanics that AREN'T retarded in Eastern Canada? Jesus Jason everytime that car has something done it seems they do a half assed job.

Yeah, but im on my new shop that Jamie told me I should go. They also have a dont pay for 6 months which makes me happy. :lol:

They are pretty good. Always busy though. The shop before the one Im at now was a dirty old one. Good prices, but you get what you pay for. So now I pay 79/hr for work that should be done right.

so i got 25 feet of 3/16" line.

now the problem i'm having is getting the fittings for the master cylinder. auto zone doesn't have them and neither does advance. napa wasn't open today so i couldn't check with them.

so, unless someone here has the fitting sitting around and will sell them to me, i'll have ot pull some from a junk yard car.

my napa in canada had the fittings.. line was $11 cdn for 25' fittings were kindof expensive cuz you need so many.. 2-3bucks a piece

they even had 6" lines that had the bubble flare fitting on one end.. and standard 45degree fitting on the other.. so it was nice and easy to convert .... beats buying a bubbleflaring tool for 3 times the price of the double flare tool