wierd brake problem

Panopticon

Ok im losing fluid like a mofo but can't seem to find exactly were its coming from. well i konw it isn't the lines but i can't tell were abouts on the mast cyl. its leaking from. Anyway, there are two differnt sections when you take the lid off. one is smaller and to the front and has what i assume is the pressure switch in it? the back half has nothing in it but ONLY the back part gets low, the front part stays full......Wuddup with that!?!? :shock:

btw my brakes -->PMIII...and yes i read that link with all the info on it, i just cant get past this noodle scratcher

Usually the back brake fluid reservoir holds the fluid for the front calipers and it might be leaking slow but constant. You may have to remove the two front tires and probably the brake pads as well to see if it is leaking around the caliper boots.

Well, I know some manual transmission that some clutch uses the brake fluid (the back one) to assist in clutching/chaging gears and that fluid going to the clutch might be leaking. Leaks is usually found behind the carpet underneath the clutch pedal, brake/gas pedal.