Whats your engine look like?

Cam'ron

mine doesnt look as good as some but it is definately presentable. I will have to take some pics of the upgrades

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 19Cutlass94

• Euro

• Brian P

• gpchris

You still have the stock x-over on there?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

yeah i have so much other crap to fix that i haven't even taken it apart to look at it. i don't even want to know. its only got 67k on it, but i know that doesn't mean too much

• 2 months later...

mine looks like a bottle of used oil.....

was undersprayed every year before i bought it..... the engine compartment is sooo dirty.... everything you touch makes your hands look like a mechanic that just finished a day of work....

but its the only thing that made my car survive this long i'm sure..

winters in southwestern ontario are pretty harsh on vehicles..

000_0042.jpg

nothing special

did dohcv6 make that intake for you? if so how was it to put in? notice any improvement? i am just waiting to get mine from him, hopefully it will be here soon.

yes its from dohc v6, and it wasnt horrible to put on but not exactly easy. the washer bottle is now located in the garage and i had to remove the horns also. im sure it would fit without taking out both horns but i just removed them both anyways. and i did notice a difference, not a huge one but youll never get much out of a cai. Its worth the money IMO.

:cool:I'm pretty happy with mine. Got a couple of things left, like the graphics on the K&N Intake Lexan cover. Can't do much to the engine until the warranty runs out, about 42,000mi from now. I got just over 55,000mi on him.

What does your engine look like?

Shit. :lol:

aug72.jpg

I cleaned and painted the rusting shit since last thread. Now I should polish the plenum or something. :dunno:

birdman, what are you using or did you do to the whatchacallit the takes vacuum from the air intake pipe?

:cool:I'm pretty happy with mine. Got a couple of things left, like the graphics on the K&N Intake Lexan cover. Can't do much to the engine until the warranty runs out, about 42,000mi from now. I got just over 55,000mi on him.

looks great so far