which goodridge lines?

pwmin

i am doing the 94+ rear brake upgrade and eventually the 96+ front assembly upgrade. i am going to order goodridge lines, but they have different part numbers for 91-93 vs. 94-97. am i going to want the older style or newer style? please lmk so i can get all of the stuff ordered for the rear (calipers, brackets, pads, rotors, line). i am unsure of the differences in the goodridge lines.

The only difference between the lines is the ends that are installed on them. Your gonna want the newer style lines though.

sweet, thanks :thumbsup:

I was told to get the older style lines if you have an older car with newer brakes.

edit: apparently this is only a TGP/TSTE issue, so nevermind.

I hope it doesnt work for you!!! Mr I got lines for 60 something bucks.... haha

:joke:

but ya I hope it works I mean then you gotta return those and pay the difference. but well see when teh time comes!

hmmm i bought the older style lines, and i have the rear brake upgrade. this better work

you have PM3 don't you? I think I need to correct myself and say that it was a PM3 issue and not necessarily a turbo problem..

• 3 weeks later...

so, what is the concessus on this? it says in the FAQ that you want to use older brake lines. i ordered some of the newer style lines and they said they are backordered for 3 weeks, so if i need the older style, i may not have to wait and should change my order. plz lmk asap. im afraid to drive the car like it is since the rubber is cracked on the old lines.

thus far i only have the front lines on because i can't get the rear fitting to seal worth a damn and it just pisses fluid all over the place. i don't have the patience to mess with it right now so i left the stock rears on

i looked again on partsamerica.com and it says that the older style lines are longer. im not sure why i didnt see that before, but it looks like im going to have to change my order to the older style lines. they dont have any of them in stock either so its still going to be a couple weeks till i get them :rolleyes: the stock lines arent looking too good so im either going to have to not drive it or waste money on some stock replacements :rolleyes: guess i shouldve just bought some new lines and taken them to tubes n hoses and have had them make me some ss braided ones and returned the lines after they were made.