What should I take.

GutlassSupreme

Ok guys. Im going to a junkyard may 5th and going to be there all day. I already know that i will be trying to get all for corners of suspension from a 1.5 Gen Lumina or Monte carlo to put on my Drop Top. Is there anything else you guys would get if you had my car? i ca nget anything thats there.

As far as removing suspension in a yard, what is the easiest way? Even if i walk out with the whole damn setup together. Can i just undo the bolts at the top of the upper mounts and let the suspension drop? the nundo any bolts holding the bottom in an d walk away with it?

If so. what do i need to do this Lumina-Cutlass suspension swap?9 im doing this to be able to buy lowering springs for cheap.

Not worth the time and effort IMO.

PM Discostudd. He has the intrax front lowering springs and a rear birchmount leaf for sale. the intrax offers 1.8 inch drop birchmount offers 2 inch drop. Together the car will have an even drop. (or close to it).

IMO this is the cheapest and easiest way to drop a w-body.

If you're dead set on the lumina/cutlass suspension swap, I'm not even sure if it can be done. Somebody else will know for sure.

you won't be able to use the rear suspension, as the body doesn't have enough space for the rear springs and everything.

the fronts are the same, unless you find the 95.5+ ones with the larger front rotors. IMO not worth doing.