Good brand and model of all-weather tires for a W-Body

jrbakke

simply put I would choose YOKO AVIDs of some type.

I checked mine, they are yoko Avid touring tires and they handle great. I got them used, but they are 225/60R16 mounted on 16x8 rims.... on an FE1 car to boot!

enough about NOOBs.

we were all one once. I do not want anyone to get in trouble here, so please...

COOL IT.

I don't see any arguing? well besides jtmarten lol

I checked mine, they are yoko Avid touring tires and they handle great. I got them used, but they are 225/75R15 mounted on 16x8 rims.... on an FE1 car to boot!

enough about NOOBs.

COOL IT.

How do you put 225/75/15 on a 16" rim LOL

This thread is the battle of the cheap NOObs

and what is this all about? Are you just trying to insult everyone here, or trying to cut down membership of the site?

If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say it. If you are not going to offer a response to my question DON'T POST A REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF you cant take a joke go away. j/k Thats what goes on here we give each other shit. Now calm down. k

As for tires i good like the fusions but my rims aint big enough for them i cant find any 195/70R14 but anyway i got Goodyears.

Hey Jackass - in case you read the original message wrong, he was inquiring about all-season tires, not mega-buck, high performance tires. :willynilly:

Someone needs to skool these n00bs on the w-body forum ropes... Man, I'm tellin ya. You guys wanna know about tires, go to a tire shop and ask a tire monkey. This is nearly as dumb of a thread as a 97LoudCut thread...just kidding, Matt even your threads are have more substance than this POS. This is my last posting here so it just dies.

What the hell is the deal with the n00bs. He was joking!! Dumbass!! SHow some respect and you'll get some back.

Actually, I do show respect when deserved, and this was not such a situation. Maybe you need to improve your cognitive powers and realize he fired the first round of disrespect. If you have an intelligent response let me know.

Your never going to get a solid answer about a tire.

Personally this spring I plan on getting the highest rated all season tire on tirerack that doesn't cost a fortune and that is also my size (225/60/16). Right now that tire would be the BF Goodrich Traction T/A's.

x2 my mom and sister have these tires and they are bad ass...my mom no longer gets her GP stuck in the driveway when it snows...best tires we've ever had

The best tires I've ever had on my W were Bridgestone Turanzas. My parents have had really good experiences with BFGoodrich Traction T/A tires in different sizes on a Subaru Outback and my little sister's VW Golf. I almost bought those to replace my old Bridgestones if it weren't for the price. I have Kumho Solus KH16's on my W now and I paid almost half the price of the Bridgestone for them and they're almost as good.

Overall, I would recommend any of the three tires for good all season traction. I've only dealt with snow once with the Kumhos, and I did notice they weren't as good as my old Bridgestones. The Traction T/A's are fantastic in any weather with the AWD in my mom's Subie. I would caution you to avoid Dunlop tires, as my dad has had nothing but problems with them on his rarely driven Ford SHO.

believe it or not, but walmart can actually have some good deals on tires sometimes. you might want to check them out as well. I remember for 215/60/16s for my gpwere like 80 bucks a tire, not that bad when it includes install.

edit: that was for good year eagles

and what is this all about? Are you just trying to insult everyone here, or trying to cut down membership of the site?

If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say it. If you are not going to offer a response to my question DON'T POST A REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF you cant take a joke go away. j/k Thats what goes on here we give each other shit. Now calm down. k

As for tires i good like the fusions but my rims aint big enough for them i cant find any 195/70R14 but anyway i got Goodyears.

Hey Jackass - in case you read the original message wrong, he was inquiring about all-season tires, not mega-buck, high performance tires. :willynilly:

Someone needs to skool these n00bs on the w-body forum ropes... Man, I'm tellin ya. You guys wanna know about tires, go to a tire shop and ask a tire monkey. This is nearly as dumb of a thread as a 97LoudCut thread...just kidding, Matt even your threads are have more substance than this POS. This is my last posting here so it just dies.

What the hell is the deal with the n00bs. He was joking!! Dumbass!! SHow some respect and you'll get some back.

Actually, I do show respect when deserved, and this was not such a situation. Maybe you need to improve your cognitive powers and realize he fired the first round of disrespect. If you have an intelligent response let me know.

Your not worth me getting banned over im out of this thread!

I don't see any arguing? well besides jtmarten lol

I checked mine, they are yoko Avid touring tires and they handle great. I got them used, but they are 225/60R15 mounted on 16x8 rims.... on an FE1 car to boot!

enough about NOOBs.

COOL IT.

How do you put 225/75/15 on a 16" rim LOL

v e r y c a r e f u l l y ! ! !

I goofed my size :rolleyes: