Problem with my car and the turbo.

90TGP

Well today went pretty good after I got my car back from the mechanic. I have a slight boosting problem. When I floor it hard upto 35mph or so, the engine will just cut out on me. It's like I hit the speed governor or something. So I have to take my car back on Monday to the mechanic to see what the problem is. I think it might be the wastegate acuator rod got shortened a bit/ pushed in, so it's overboosting. Or that the computer is not used to the car running proplery, since I've driven the car for 2 years with a cracked cross-x pipe.

I still have to have the Top Gun chip installed too.

Install your top gun chip, sounds like you are hitting fuel cut for over boost, also do a computer relearn that info for that is in the packet jeff sent you... :read: :cheers:

my tgp did the same thing when it wanted to shift into 3rd gear........but the more times i got on it in a row the fast it came up. So i figured it was the fuel pump that was fucked up.