[PICS!!!] Diamonds are forever! three 12"s? oh wait and HIDS!!! (REAL ONES)

sclary18

so.......... I finally added a third 12" Diamond in the trunk of the 92 vert and it BARELY fits! but it sounds AMAZING...! and also.. Just got some 8500k HIDS... Got more of them for sale... i'll be selling them for $300 SHIPPED! They are Goldeneye HID kits! Mine are not installed yet, but when i install them i'll take pictures of them and the three 12s!

:::::::::::::UPDATE:::::::::::::

Alright, So attached are some before pics, and the first picture shows all you need to install them if you have sealed headlights like the cutlass internationals and convertibles! I used a set of 9006 8000k HIDs in my car.

First, Pry the entire headlight bulb out of the assembly(ENTIRE BLACK PART)

then, simply install the new HID bulb in the assembly, and use a good amount of clear SILICONE WATER SEALENT

Let them dry for an hour or more, and then simply clip in the plugs, and find a place to mount the ballast (Mounted mine by the airbox on the drivers side, and the windshield washer resevoir on the other using cable ties!

DONE!

I just started selling these kits with 2 bulbs for $275 SHIPPED! If you wanted a second kit for fog lights or another car, $500 for both kits!

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

well im not tryin to be a dick either, but there is no possible way what so ever that your non HID headlights are just as bright.. These pictures were takin with my phone, and no camera is going to be able to show just how bright they are.. with these headlights, if you look at the car and not even directly at the lights, you see spots after a couple seconds and your eyes start to hurt.. they are 3x or more brighter than any non HID headlights on the market. They also last 10x longer as well!

You werent kidding when you said it barely fit! But it does look good!

Man I would love to have HID on my car, but I know I wont come up with $275 anytime soon, so I hope youll have them for a while? And wouldnt you have to upgrade the wire from the fusebox to the light?

trunk space?? everything is plug and play, you just mount the 2 small balasts under the hood and thats it, they're like 3 in. x 3 in. trunk sapce has nothing to do with it, and also i dont think anyone would look under the hood to steal them, maybe.. but i dunno.. 1 more thing, i dont know how long i will have them for.. i get them from a distributor where my brother is staying in georgia! so he has to pick em up and ship them to chicago, and i dont know how much longer that distributor will have them.. i attached a picture of the entire kit below!

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

trunk space?? everything is plug and play, you just mount the 2 small balasts under the hood and thats it, they're like 3 in. x 3 in. trunk sapce has nothing to do with it, and also i dont think anyone would look under the hood to steal them, maybe.. but i dunno.. 1 more thing, i dont know how long i will have them for.. i get them from a distributor where my brother is staying in georgia! so he has to pick em up and ship them to chicago, and i dont know how much longer that distributor will have them.. i attached a picture of the entire kit below!

He was talking about your subs in the trunk.

damn didnt u say u were like 17?

yes, i am 17.. and i buy everything legit by working my ass off and not sellin drugs n shit.. although i do get asked all the time if i sell..

I work my ass off for everything I have into my car, but I dont have much to show for it! :lol: Hopefully by time I get some money together you might still have them, because I need some better lights. Either that or Im going blind...

He was talking about your subs in the trunk.

Yeah, not dissing your system, it's admirable. I just don't understand why someone goes through all that when it seems like 90% of the time it gets jacked... lol, I'm old.........

Well that also depends on where you live as well.... and I know Im gonna get some people who say it doesnt matter, but it does.

and they are an absolute nuisance to anyone driving towards them... too fucking bright IMO especially the people who are too cheap to buy a real set with white lights and buy this crap on ebay and they are sooo damn blue hurts muh eye. props for going real man but i will stick with my silverstars

and they are an absolute nuisance to anyone driving towards them... too fucking bright IMO especially the people who are too cheap to buy a real set with white lights and buy this crap on ebay and they are sooo damn blue hurts muh eye. props for going real man but i will stick with my silverstars

It's not so much the HIDs themselves, but ppl don't ever use projectors with them...ever noticed that BMWs and Acuras, etc...any car that came with factory HIDs don't hurt the eyes as much, especially when you're not directly in front of the vehicle? It's because the light is projected where it's supposed to be, not all over the place

A guy came into my work the other day with 2 Diamon 12's (don't know the model, looked top of the line though) and a huge amp with all the inner workings showing and a 6.0 farad cap. Probably one of the cleanest looking installs and cleanest sounding bass I have heard in awhile.

Nothing compares to JL, and I don't care what you say.

A guy came into my work the other day with 2 Diamon 12's (don't know the model, looked top of the line though) and a huge amp with all the inner workings showing and a 6.0 farad cap. Probably one of the cleanest looking installs and cleanest sounding bass I have heard in awhile.

i used to be all jl untill i met MTX...

i used to be all jl untill i met MTX...

Wait, you took MTX over JL.

wow.