• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• Crazy K

• ManicMechanic

• GutlassSupreme

Howdy, Chris!

You got 3 girls. I only have two :mrgreen: But yours are cute! Nice vert. I will tell you that you have come to the right place. I have never seen so many freaks in my life. At least they are CS Vert freaks! :lol:

Have fun!

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys.

Just got mine, She's a 93 3.4dohc with 89k. Everything is all stock. Very well maintined with service records and syn oil, ever since she began running the roads. I had a 92 Coupe and have been in love with the body style ever since. Recent and upcoming mods are window tint, new stereo, and UB3 and paint, she's a little faded out in some spots. Picked it up in Palm Beach Fl, and drove it back to HOuston, TX over the weekend.

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

Beauty Max. If you need anything or any advice, I'm just over in Austin and have a 1992 Convertible.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Supreme-Conv-1993-OLDSMOBILE-CUTLASS-SUPREME-90Kmiles-1-OWNER-FL-CNV_W0QQitemZ270131206237QQcategoryZ6405QQcmdZViewItem

Pretty good shape! And factory CD, does it work?

• 4 months later...

heres a pic of my 92 olds cutlass convertible :) ive had er since 99 new top and rims and stereo is about all it has done along with an LED underglow kit.

3.1 mfi

910000 original miles

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question. 3 weeks ago I wrecked my 93 cutlass with the 3.4 dohc in it. I would like to know if I can take out that 3.4 engine from my 93 (it only had 80k miles) and put it in my 1991 vert. Thanks! (By the way, I am a girl, not a guy that shaves his legs... LOL). :biggrin:

I have a question. 3 weeks ago I wrecked my 93 cutlass with the 3.4 dohc in it. I would like to know if I can take out that 3.4 engine from my 93 (it only had 80k miles) and put it in my 1991 vert. Thanks! (By the way, I am a girl, not a guy that shaves his legs... LOL). :biggrin:

:drool: *ken promises to be good* ........................... *very good*

this type of swap can be done. post a thread asking how to in powertrain.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Jake, I have a 1994 3.4, electronic climate control, rear buckets, graphite interior 87,000 mi, was teal recently painted Ford Windveil Blue (new mustang color). Bought it for $500 over a year ago had to replace driver door and fix some other stuff. The interior is completely out, need to fix a few electrical issues, and put back together, hopefully by spring. I live in MA, born in 1963. I tried to post some pics but not being computer literate it just made me want to throw my computer through the F%#@$ng window!

I got my son to assist and the computer remains on the warm side of the window.

cutlasspics017.jpg

cutlasspics005.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

All right..I'm Nathan or Nate, whatever floats your boat. My dad bought a 1995 Cutlass Supreme Convertible in 2001-ish. And now he has two business trucks so the Cutty gets lonely. With me about to turn 16 I decided to take it off his hands. :biggrin:

So now I have a red 1995 Cutlass Supreme Convertible in pretty good condition. Has some scratches, but hey, it's an absolutely amazing car for a teen! I may take pictures of it next time we take it out of the garage. Or sooner, depending if I can find a good camera that works well in the garage.

Hi, I'm Jake, I have a 1994 3.4, electronic climate control, rear buckets, graphite interior 87,000 mi, was teal recently painted Ford Windveil Blue (new mustang color). Bought it for $500 over a year ago had to replace driver door and fix some other stuff. The interior is completely out, need to fix a few electrical issues, and put back together, hopefully by spring. I live in MA, born in 1963. I tried to post some pics but not being computer literate it just made me want to throw my computer through the F%#@$ng window!

I got my son to assist and the computer remains on the warm side of the window.

cutlasspics017.jpg

cutlasspics005.jpg

That's a nice ass color!