• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slick

• 97loudcut

• 19Cutlass94

• Psych0matt

That'll be a bitch, but I'm sure I could probably do it.

you know you can do it!...you're the fuckin man!!...BTW: what kinda fabric did you use?...i would want something that matches my trunk carpet a lil better...mine is more of a grey color...

How about for the Cutlass guys, having the graphite cloth/carpet, but the emblem in the middle in red?

Well... I would have to do the emblem seperate from the liner then, but that wouldn't be that big of a deal to do.

you know you can do it!...you're the fuckin man!!...BTW: what kinda fabric did you use?...i would want something that matches my trunk carpet a lil better...mine is more of a grey color...

I used sub box carpet. Matt's liner looks dark because I used a light amount of black spray paint to darken it just a bit. I think it will go with his blackout theme much better than what it was originally.

I used sub box carpet. Matt's liner looks dark because I used a light amount of black spray paint to darken it just a bit. I think it will go with his blackout theme much better than what it was originally.

ohhh...ok...did you use the same carpet as you did for yours?...cause, IIRC: yours was more of the grey color i'm looking for!?

ohhh...ok...did you use the same carpet as you did for yours?...cause, IIRC: yours was more of the grey color i'm looking for!?

Yep, same carpet. Yeah, that color is pretty much the standard trunk liner/sub box color.

How about for the Cutlass guys, having the graphite cloth/carpet, but the emblem in the middle in red?

BTW, what material would you want me to use for the red part. Vinyl? Paint it?

Yep, same carpet. Yeah, that color is pretty much the standard trunk liner/sub box color.

cool...soo, how much to do one for my car?...and what dimensions do you need?...

cool...soo, how much to do one for my car?...and what dimensions do you need?...

I'll just PM you.

I'll just PM you.

i was gonna suggest that!...or hit me on AIM!...i'm thinking about putting a sub in my car too...i was gonna talk to you about that as well...need some info/suggestions...and possibly some assistance on the install (i'm a NOOB to sub/amp installation)...

I was thinking vinyl, but how easy/hard would that be? I just think it would look better than painting it.... IMHO

I was thinking vinyl, but how easy/hard would that be? I just think it would look better than painting it.... IMHO

IMO, if I cover the emblem in vinyl seperate, place it on the liner, then cover the rest of the liner, it will look pretty badass. IMO obviously.

Would look even better if I could find vinyl that matches the color of your car :exclaim:

That would be pretty damn cool! But.... the only thing is the vinyl wouldnt match the cloth in my trunk, and by having the vinyl emblem, it would stand out and look awesome!

That would be pretty damn cool! But.... the only thing is the vinyl wouldnt match the cloth in my trunk, and by having the vinyl emblem, it would stand out and look awesome!

Thats what I was thinking. If you have the vinyl (in the color of your choice), it will really stand out from everything else. The rest of the liner would be the grey trunk liner carpet.

the one i had done was painted (the lettering) see pg 4 for reference if you dont remember. i dont think vinyl would look as good as painting (IMHO)

the one i had done was painted (the lettering) see pg 4 for reference if you dont remember. i dont think vinyl would look as good as painting (IMHO)

Whys that? When you paint over carpet, you have bumps. When you do vinyl(and it won't be over carpet), it will be smooth looking.

I can't see how paint would be better looking than vinyl.

Damnit Matt.

Anyways, Matt's is installed, and looks nice!

The velcro wouldn't stick in these cold ass temperatures, and we didn't want to use the wood block method. So, with the help of self-tapping screws, it is in the trunk.