• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AWeb80

• Psych0matt

• 97loudcut

• krtkohbain27

Guest TurboSedan

I am curious how the Eibachs are going to make my car sit.

what tire/rim size will you be using with them? also, you have a heavier automatic so if anything that will make your front sit a little lower right there.

I am curious how the Eibachs are going to make my car sit.

what tire/rim size will you be using with them? also, you have a heavier automatic so if anything that will make your front sit a little lower right there.

well...the 17's have 255/45/R17's on them BUT if I go with new rubber I might get 245/50/R17

Guest TurboSedan

will these work on a 92 w-body?

nope, 92 was a special year that used two separate monoleaf springs per side in the front suspension. sorry!

:D

Guest TurboSedan

well...the 17's have 255/45/R17's on them BUT if I go with new rubber I might get 245/50/R17

if i were you i'd go with 225/55-17s over 245/50-17s. are your wheels wide enough for 245s? the stock Cutty 5-spokes definately aren't. you really don't need that wide of a tire anyway and they'll be more expensive to boot.

dude i cant wait... my coilovers come in this tuesday so itll be dropped next week.... kybs at four corners, ffp coilovers, st front springs, 34mm sway bar up front with energysuspension bushings, i hope this is a big improvent up in the mountains, this past run i had hella body roll.

Guest TurboSedan

will these work on a 92 w-body?

are you serious.

1995-1997 Chevrolet Lumina/Monte Carlo Front Lowering Springs

thats the only reason i asked

yeah they fit. i just figured it was common knowledge since it's been brought up so many times. BUT, if you buy a complete kit for a 1995-1997 Chevrolet Lumina/Monte Carlo the rear springs won't work of course. so yeah....just buy the fronts only and then decide on how you want to lower the rear...