Replacing Turn Signal Switch Question

ZeroDCX

I got a little bit of a problem, I just replaced the turn signal switch on my 92' Regal, which turned out to be super easy, when you compare it to the 94+ models w/ airbags. There were two pins/wires for the turn signal chime module (pin 9 & 10), that needed to be removed from the old turn signal switch harness and replaced to the new harness of the turn signal switch. The colors were a tan/black wire and a light blue wire (I believe, but don't quote me on the light blue one).

This is the chime module that alerts you if your signal has been on after traveling 1/4 mile down the road. I'd like to have it back on, but I don't know which pins go in what sockets. I know better as to mark what goes where, but I was so excited that it was super easy that I kinda forgot to. I know that there's only two possiblities that the pins/wires can be in, but I don't want to travel down the road for a 1/2 mile, trying to find out. If anyone has any information concerning the pins/wires and what numbered socket they go in, please be sure to let me know. I can find the wiring diagram in my service manual, so I figured that my fellow w-body members were the best people to turn to, lol.