Strange noises

SiNNERZ34

I've been doing a massive rework of the suspension and steering, trying to eliminate weak points and damaged components. So far, this is what has been done:

Front - KYB GR-2s, Eibach Pro-Kit springs, all new KYB mounts, new rack, new hubs, new tie rod ends, new pass. side axle and balljoint

Rear - FFP Coil-overs

There are a few noises, though, that still won't go away. First is a creak when going over speed-bumps and the like that seems to come from the front passenger side. Originally thought this was caused by my floppy strut + worn spring seat rubber, but it still persists. Most of the front bushings are OK too.

As for the rear, I heard someone mention something about their coilover spring slightly moving and making a clunk every now and then when hitting bumps or corners just right. I heard what I believe to be this noise when I was pulling into my complex. I'm not 100% sure that this is what I heard (could have been something rolling around in the trunk) I also remember someone else saying that their coilovers didnt sag when the back of the car was lifted (and therefore they didnt have this problem)...and something about a swaybar or something having to do with it (I'm really fuzzy on that...it was months and months ago). Anyone have a solution to clunking coilovers?