"skinny" front coil overs

95 BLKDOUT Drop Top

lookin for a set of front coil overs for my 95 ragtop cutty. I dont even kno if anyone makes front height adjustable coil overs for 1st gen W's let alone "skinny" ones. see the problem im havin is, im moving to a much taller much wider tire and im afraid that they wont clear the factory front coil spring seats (this is where the "skinny" part comes into play), and i want to be able to adjust my ride height so i can corner like its on rails. im also gonna get rid of that 17th century (literally) mono leaf so im also lookin for some rear adjustable coil overs for the car but i kno theres a bunch of choices for that. any suggestions

Therea member on here that makes then, as well as Held Motorsports. If you look in the groupbuy section, there will be front coilovers in there as well.

As for the wider/taller tire, Id be worried about it hitting in other spots before I was worried about the lower spring seat. You can only go so wide then it starts to rub.

Therea member on here that makes then, as well as Held Motorsports. If you look in the groupbuy section, there will be front coilovers in there as well.

As for the wider/taller tire, Id be worried about it hitting in other spots before I was worried about the lower spring seat. You can only go so wide then it starts to rub.

thats pretty much accurate. mine rub a bit, but no where near the top, my wheels are just a tad too wide

Yeah ill try to look for this. i love ur 94. I did the black corner lights on mine too but my car is all black. also did the tail lights all black but i got the rounded rear end instead of the little lip spoiler so the tails look like part of the corner pannels. but any ways. by u havin a 45 series side wall on 19's, my car will sit very close if not exactly the same except im doin 255/35 tires so they will be a bit lower profile but the height will be almost the same. im not worried about the back at all just the front, folks tell me i may have to do a wide spacer to clear the seats if it becomes an issue

i have small spacers on the front, like 5/16 i want to say, and 1.5" on the rear (to clear the rear trailing arms). now, the rears are way overkill, but i couldnt chance getting ones that were too small, but 1/2" ones should be enough. Yeah, when i get new tires, maybe spring, im going to get 245/35s, which should hopefully clear up the rubbing, since im also putting the intrax lowering springs on sometime this winter when i get the $

EDIT: I've seen your cardomain many times before :mrgreen:

EDIT:And your my friend on it

yeah i got those 5/16" ones on the front so the rims clear the calipers in the front. i dont have any spacers in the back. by the way thanx for visitin my car domain even tho it haasnt been updated in about a year. takin my citlass apart over the winter and puttin it together the way i want it to be so next spring its gonna be a totally new car. i think the worst part of the convertible cutlass was the suspension, its no different than the coupe and with all the extra weight these cars handle like crap, especially with the top down. I dont if im the only one with this problem but it seems like my frame moves more than my struts do when i hit a bump. liike i can actually see my chasis twist. it really sux because these are such beatiful cars when done right.